The Works plan included:
- The complete restructuring of the reinforced concrete structures, by creating a 2000m2 hub, a public hall and grandstands. The creation of a new omnisport hall with a lattice-type steel
structure on the cap d'ail side (west side of the Stadium) requiring major transformations of the existing structures given the large spans and clear heights to be cleared,
- The creation of new sports centers (gymnastics, squash, fencing, dance,.) at the level of the existing slabs of the stadium's car parks P1 to P4 requiring the construction of new structures,
- Creation of a helical ramp at the current entrance to car park P1 of the stadium allowing access for emergency services to the Stadium lawn.
Tractebel's teams were involved in a diagnostic mission in order to provide :
- A status of the existing structure,
- An analysis of the program about the restrictions of the structure and the operating restrictions that will have a major impact,
- An estimate of structural work.
and as technical project management design and execution (AVP/PRO + DCE/ACT/DET/VISA/AOR) of reinforced concrete and steel structures for restructuring and renovation works.
- Design of the structure,
- Phasing studies for infrastructure and restructuring of existing structures, 3D ﬁnite element calculations,
- Studies of dynamic and vibratory behaviour,
- Realization of a numerical model with the Autodesk Revit tool, production of 2D plans from the 3D model,
- Drafting of speciﬁcations, analysis of the oﬀers of the companies and assistance to the contracting authority for the contracting of the works,
- Follow-up and direction of the execution works,
- Approval of the execution plans of the company.